Les cours peuvent différer selon les campus. Pour plus d'information, veuillez contacter le campus qui vous intéresse Londres.
This program is designed for future account executives, account planners and product managers who wish to benefit from an international experience in an English-speaking environment.
The course include several agency visits and two competitions where both strategic thinking and creativity come into play.
The goal of this course is to introduce students to media planning and how to design as well as execute campaigns.
They will receive both the necessary theoretical background knowledge as well as practical insights into the design, production and placement of advertising campaigns.
There will be a special focus on the UK advertising industry and how it relates to and influences European advertising.
U1 – The UK Advertising Scene
The World of Agencies: London Ad Capital
Media Trends and British Brands
Evolution of Advertising from 19th to 21st Century
UK Advertising Restrictions: Children, Gambling, Alcohol, Tobacco
Comms Planning and Media Strategy
U2 – Professional Tools
Advanced Integrated English
English for Business Communication
Fundamentals of Business
One-Day Pitch Workshops
U3 – International Brand Strategy and Marketing
Thinking about Thinking
Brands and Innovation Marketing
Purpose Driven Marketing
Building Global Brand
Sustainable Brand Strategies
Branding and Luxury
Digital Analytics and Effectiveness
YouGov Profiles and BrandIndex
U4 – Masterclasses
UK Job Search
Networking for Life
Découvrez aussi toutes les formations Marketing & Communication en M2 à Bac+5 de l'INSEEC
- International Esports Communication (100 % anglais)
- Management des Activités Culturelles & Artistiques
- Management, Production & Distribution des Médias Audiovisuels
- Manager Marketing & Commercial option Marketing, Communication & Stratégies Commerciales
- Marché de l'Art & Négociation à l'International
- Marketing & Brand Management (100% anglais)
- Marketing & Management du Sport
- Marketing Evénementiel & Public Relations
- Marketing, Communication & Stratégies Commerciales
- Tourism Marketing & Hospitality Management (50% anglais / 50% français)
- Trade Marketing, Distribution & Développement Commercial