Pour connaître les spécificités (cours, prérequis, rythmes d'études, etc.), merci de cliquer ci-dessous sur le campus qui vous intéresse :
This program is fully taught in english.
For initial training (internship): French or foreign graduates, preferably in the sector concerned, from business schools, university or engineering schools who can attest of:
> Bac + 3 level or equivalent, ie 180 ECTS credits or an RNCP level 6 title, for the MSc1.
For dual training (apprenticeship or professionalization): The same academic prerequisites are required. In addition, the INSEEC MSc & MBA Paris Career Center has the right to inspect your application and request:
In MSc1: a professional experience between 6 and 9 months minimum (internship or apprenticeship)
For VAE: Graduates of a bac + 3 / + 4 with at least three years of professional experience (excluding internship and work-study) in the finance field.
Objective and further studies
The objective of this program is to prepare students for our MBA Finance (100% English).
Skills to acquire
- Identify and analyse the decisions of the main international financial institutions and assess their impact on the company’s activity
- Gain knowledge about the legal, tax and economic monitoring techniques
- Evaluate the relevance and decipher the financial, economic and regulatory information as well as the events that may have an impact on the financial health of the company
- By mobilizing the information collected, study the competititve environment of the company in order to establish a benchmark allowing to position the relative performance of the company
- Initiate and complete e-learning courses in english on specialized IT tools and terminals for operators of the financial markets
The content of our courses is adapted each year and before the start of each intake.
- International Accounting Standards & Tax Codes
- Corporate Risk Management
- Understanding the asset management industry
- BMC Bloomberg Market Concepts & Case study
- CFA Certification Introductory Module
- M&A : Introduction to Mergers & Acquisitions
Outside of the classroom experience: Digital Revolution in Banking seminar
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Scenarios through collective or individual case studies carried out by students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
The evaluation methods are carried out face-to-face, in the form of continuous monitoring or final exams carried out in the form of end-of-term exams.
Intake and schedule
CLASSIC (INITIAL TRAINING)
- Course alternating: 3 days / 2 days
- September/October intake: class from September to February
6 months full-time internship:
- September/October intake: from March to August
This program does not open on our spring intake.
This program is available only in initial training.
INSEEC MSc & MBA
11, 13, 31, 51 et 53 Quai de la Seine
The main building is located on the 31 Quai de la Seine 75019 Paris.
Some courses can occasionally take place within the premises of the INSEEC School of Commerce and Economics at 27 rue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris.
Hourly volume of training
455 hours (initial training and apprenticeship)
Check our prices here (this program is international).
How and where to apply can be found on this page.
Continue your studies with disabilites
INSEEC U. pays particular attention to the societal environment, which includes the disability dimension. In fact, students with disabilities should not, in our opinion, encounter problems in pursuing their studies and starting a professional career.
We support them to facilitate their access to the premises and offer them personalized advice and suitable accommodation throughout their school career.
Accessibility of our campus: for students with physical disabilities, lessons can be given on the campus of the INSEEC School of Business & Economics (school of the INSEEC U.) at 27 rue Claude Vellefaux 75010 Paris, adapted to disability standards .
CONTACT: Priscila SELVA, Communication Manager and Disabled Persons Contact INSEEC MSc & MBA Paris.
Finance Department Statistics (Paris campus)
82% of our students are satisfied to study at INSEEC MSc & MBA Paris (survey carried out in August 2019 among students in the March 2018-2019 session)
58% of our students from the Finance Department of Paris are on a work-study program (apprenticeship and professionalization) at the start of the school year in September 2019
97% of students in the Finance Department from the class of September 2018 are on the job within 9 months of the end of the training
Découvrez aussi toutes les formations Finance en M2 à Bac+5 de l'INSEEC
- Analyse Financière Internationale
- Audit & Contrôle de Gestion
- Banque d'Affaires et Ingénierie Financière
- Corporate Finance & Private Equity (100 % anglais)
- Digitalisation Bancaire & Manager Financier
- Finance d'Entreprise & Ingénierie Financière
- Fiscalité, Droit des Affaires, Conseil et Gestion d'Entreprise
- Gestion de Patrimoine & Marchés Immobiliers
- Investment Management & Capital Markets (100% anglais)
- Marchés Financiers & Trading
- Real Estate Management
- Risk Management, Contrôle & Compliance
- MBA Finance (100% anglais)