Pour connaître les spécificités (cours, prérequis, rythmes d'études, etc.), merci de cliquer ci-dessous sur le campus qui vous intéresse :
This program is fully taught in english.
For initial training (internship): French or foreign graduates, preferably in the sector concerned, from business schools, university or engineering schools who can attest of:
- Bac + 4 level or equivalent, ie 240 ECTS credits or an RNCP level 6 title
For VAE: Graduates of a bac + 3 / + 4 with at least three years of professional experience (excluding internship and work-study) in the finance field.
The objective of the MBA Finance programme is to allow participants to master the financial management of business entities anywhere in the world.
Professional certification issued and skills block
Title of « Manager Financier » registered in RNCP (National Directory of Professional Certifications) level 7 – old level 1. Order of July 30, 2018 and published in the Official Journal of August 7, 2018.
THE CONTENT OF OUR COURSES IS ADAPTED EACH YEAR AND BEFORE EACH INTAKE.
- International Accounting Fundamentals
- International Taxation
- International Finance
- Bloomberg: certification & case study
- Investment Banking
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy for CFOs
- International Financial Analysis
- Derivatives in portfolio management
- Merers & Acquisitions
- Financial Reporting & Scorecard
- Risk Management
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Finance
- Excel & VBA
- Lectures and interactive courses
- Scenarios through collective or individual case studies carried out by students
- Conferences, seminars and educational visits
This is the final study project on which all MSc2 and MBA students work throughout the year.
Beginning with Leadership Week, a week during which our students are brought to meet great leaders and business leaders from their sector on the concept of leadership, the Leadership Lab is composed of a leadership project, leadership pitch and leadership study, all three evaluated.
The Leadership Lab is presented in detail to students at the beginning of their intake.
- Individual or group case studies
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Individual and group files
Methods and tools
The evaluation methods are carried out face-to-face, in the form of continuous monitoring or final exams carried out in the form of end-of-term exams.
Skills to acquire
- After gaining familiarity with the functioning mechanisms of the markets, apply the characteristics of financial securities such as: stocks, bonds, foreign exchange, commodities
- Calculate the return on invested capital, calculate the cost of capital, estimate the impact of leverage on financial performance
- Using internal financial data, set up and monitor the different forms of dashboard (strategic, management, operational) and calculate budget forecasts
- Continue and deepen e-learning courses in English on specialized IT tools and terminals for operators of the financial markets
- Deputy CFO
- Middle Office Manager
- M&A Trainee
- Tax Accountant
Intakes and schedule
CLASSIC (INITIAL TRAINING)
- Course alternating: 3 days / 2 days
- September/October intake: class from September to February
- Spring intake: class from March to July
6 months full-time internship:
- September/October intake: from March to August
- Spring intake: from August to February
This program is available only in initial training.
INSEEC MSc & MBA
11, 13, 31, 51 et 53 Quai de la Seine
The main building is located on the 31 Quai de la Seine 75019 Paris.
Some courses can occasionally take place within the premises of the INSEEC School of Commerce and Economics at 27 rue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris.
Hourly volume of training
455 hours (initial training and apprenticeship)
Check our prices here (this program is international).
How and where to apply can be found on this page.
Continue your studies with disabilites
INSEEC U. pays particular attention to the societal environment, which includes the disability dimension. In fact, students with disabilities should not, in our opinion, encounter problems in pursuing their studies and starting a professional career.
We support them to facilitate their access to the premises and offer them personalized advice and suitable accommodation throughout their school career.
Accessibility of our campus: for students with physical disabilities, lessons can be given on the campus of the INSEEC School of Business & Economics (school of the INSEEC U.) at 27 rue Claude Vellefaux 75010 Paris, adapted to disability standards .
CONTACT: Priscila SELVA, Communication Manager and Disabled Persons Contact INSEEC MSc & MBA Paris.
Finance Department Statistics (Paris campus)
82% of our students are satisfied to study at INSEEC MSc & MBA Paris (survey carried out in August 2019 among students in the March 2018-2019 session)
58% of our students from the Finance Department of Paris are on a work-study program (apprenticeship and professionalization) at the start of the school year in September 2019
97% of students in the Finance Department from the class of September 2018 are on the job within 9 months of the end of the training
Découvrez aussi toutes les formations Finance en M2 à Bac+5 de l'INSEEC
- Analyse Financière Internationale
- Audit & Contrôle de Gestion
- Banque d'Affaires et Ingénierie Financière
- Corporate Finance & Private Equity (100 % anglais)
- Digitalisation Bancaire & Manager Financier
- Finance d'Entreprise & Ingénierie Financière
- Fiscalité, Droit des Affaires, Conseil et Gestion d'Entreprise
- Gestion de Patrimoine & Marchés Immobiliers
- Investment Management & Capital Markets (100% anglais)
- Marchés Financiers & Trading
- Real Estate Management
- Risk Management, Contrôle & Compliance