The MSc Digital Marketing & E-business (100 % Anglais) aims to train talents ready to drive and support the digital transformation of companies
Digitalisation is not a buzzword ! The continuing emergence of evolving technologies and their adoption have radically impacted the way business is done. What a challenge for companies ! No organisation is immune to disruption and new business models emergence.
The issue here, is not whether to adopt ? But, how established players can embrace their own digital transformation in order to expand their business activities and boost new sales opportunities ? This paradigm shift represents massive job creations in the digital marketing & e-business field.
The MSc Digital Marketing & E-business aims to train talents ready to drive and support the digital transformation of companies or integrate a «pure player» to further expand its business. The strengths of this program relies on the speakers who are all active and recognized as professional expert in their field and the strong academic researchers team commitment.
Due to its proximity and close ties with the key players of the industry and their business issues, this program highly focuses on a strong dimension of professionalisation.
On completion of the training program, students will perfectly master in an agile way the methods and tools to implement a digital marketing strategy and an e-business plan in various organisations such as public or private companies, institutions and associations.
This program issues the title MANAGER DE LA COMMUNICATION ET DU MARKETING DIGITAL REGISTERED IN THE RNCP AT LEVEL 1 UNDER THE NSF CODE 320, DECREE OF AUGUST 30, 2016 PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2016JE M'INSCRIS à CE PROGRAMME
The MSc Digital Marketing & E-business is organised along four lines:
MARKETING STRATEGY REVISITED IN THE DIGITAL ERA
- Digital Marketing & Communication strategies
- Business analysis: performance measurement (KPIs & Metrics)
- Fundamentals of Big Data
- Google Analytics
- Internet law
ORGANIC AND PAID DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION TRIGGERS
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO), e-reputation & influence marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
- Performance Marketing : Social Media Ads, Affiliation, Programatic Display & RTB
WEB ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT
- Web Design and UX
- Intro development HTML, CSS
- Web project management
- Web brand content strategy & production
- Mobile marketing strategy
- E-business panorama
- Design thinking
- E-commerce fundamentals
- Omni-channel strategy
Découvrez aussi toutes les formations Digital en M2 à Bac+5 de l'INSEEC
- Big Data & Manager Marketing
- Communication Digitale & Social Media
- Communication, Publicité & Stratégie Digitale
- Digital Marketing & Innovation Management (100 % anglais)
- Manager du Marketing Digital & de la Communication
- Marketing Digital & E-business
- Marketing Expérientiel & Intelligence Artificielle