Who can apply?
Applicants must have graduated from recognized University, Business or Engineering School and have completed a three or four year postsecondary degree, whatever their background. INSEEC MSc & MBA programs also provide admission through credit-equivalency for work experience.
- Admission requirements for M1 programs :
180 ECTS credits or 90 US credits
- Admission requirements for M2 programs :
240 ECTS credits or 120 US credits
Documents to be included with your application form
Once the application completed, you'll be asked to join the following documents with your application form:
- A completed online application form with your answers
- CV (Resume)
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s)
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 passport or ID photocopy
- Proof of English and/or French proficiency depending on the program, or a test interview with our admission office