Students of MSc International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management of INSEEC Paris are shortlisted for the « Student buyer Awards » at the 8th edition of Purchasing Awards
On May 27th, Marion, Amel, Melissa, Patrick, Sacha and Rémi submitted a report on the “Issues and Risks in the value chain of the Food sector”. They then defended their case study before a jury of eminent purchasing and supply chain experts, such as:
- Gérard BRUNAUD, Co-founder and Vice President of ObsAR
- Laurent COCHEREAU, Purchasing Director at ALLIANZ
- Denis LAXAGUE , VP Product Global Procurement at ALCATEL LUCENT
- Ludovic PROVOS, Purchasing & Development Director at LA POSTE
- Marie Christine STACHETTI, Purchasing Manager at TF1
- Albert VARENNE, Procurement Strategy & Governance at AIRBUS
The final results of the 2014 edition will be announced on June 16th after a reception that will welcome over 1,200 business and professionals buyers.
We wish to our 6 award nominees good luck to win this competition!
The Purchasing Awards
This prestigious competition is organized by the Confederation of French Buyers and the consulting firm Marc DUMAS Consulting. It aims to promote the purchasing and Supply chain functions, distinguishing the best initiatives through several awards. In the « Student buyer Awards » category, students from Business Schools and universities are honored for their best case study.