Abhishek Dash, ambitious Indian student for MSc Luxury
Backed on the expertise of the Bordeaux International Wine Institute programs, iWine was created to provide you with the required skills for wine and spirits tasting.Available as an initial education or vocational training, iWine counts for several classes and is spread out over a 4 day period for students and individuals or a 2 day period for professionnals. It includes olfactory and visual recognitions as well as tastings of several wines and spirits from all around the world. Several sessions are already scheduled, the first is starting on July 1st.iWine in a few words:
- Classes taught in English and/or in French.
- Concrete methodology on tasting techniques tailored for all profiles: wine professionals, individuals wanting to improve their tasting skills or students.
- Digital education and mixed media interactivity, practical and fun teaching tools, combined with outdoor activities on the INSEEC Campus.
- Theoretical approach recognized by the wine profession: trends in the sector, key figures…
- A business and marketing approach given by wine and spirits experts.
- A global and international approach supported by tastings of wines and spirits from all over the world: France, Germany, Spain, Chili, South Africa, Australia, China and so on.