June 2014. INSEEC Group has signed partnership agreements with three leading Middle East and Gulf universities, thus reinforcing its international development strategy:
- University of Business & Technology (UBT) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) in Amman, Jordan,
- Al Yamamah University (YU) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
These agreements are the culmination of many years of active collaboration between the partner institutions. They aim to strengthen academic exchanges (of students and professors), create new programs (MBA, double degrees) and enable cooperation between the different research laboratories.
Dr. Amir Dhia, Director of Studies MSc & MBA at INSEEC, emphasizes the importance of these collaborations: « Thanks to these strategic partnerships with prestigious universities, INSEEC is being increasingly recognized in the region. These agreements represent INSEEC’s commitment to higher education and its contribution towards the development of certain skills and fields of knowledge. »
- On June 20th 2014, Catherine Lespine, CEO of the INSEEC Group, and Pr. Hussein Al-Alawi, Rector of the University of Business & Technology (UBT), signed a partnership agreement in Paris. The objective is to promote students and professors mobility, reinforce the collaboration in the organization of seminars, conferences and workshops, create a dual degree program and enhance the cooperation in academic research.
- The agreement with PSUT (Princess Sumaya University for Technology), signed in Amman on June 9th, foresees the joint creation of a MBA program. Dr. Dhia formalized the agreement with Dr. Abdul Ghafoor I. Ahmed Al-Saidi, Dean of the King Talal Faculty for Business and Technology, and Dr. Issa E. Batarseh, President of PSUT.
- On April 16th 2014, a memorandum of cooperation was signed in Riyadh between Pr. Hussein Alfreihi, President of Al Yamamah University (YU), and Dr. Dhia. The objectives of this agreement are to create and develop an Executive MBA program, to institutionalize the exchange of students and professors and to help students undertake their projects.
Press Contact: Amandine BEBI – Communication Director- INSEEC Group – +33 (0) 6 07 85 26 06